One moment please...
You must be a problem solver and willing to go beyond the call of duty to assist our existing and new customers. You must be resourceful in assisting them through all available support mediums – Phone, Chat & Email. Candidates applying for this position, must excel in the following:
• Friendly personality and professional phone manner.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work a call switchboard answering numerous calls.
• Patience and composure is a requisite at all times.
• Ability to prioritise your time to complete tasks as efficiently as possible.
• Good general computer skills – training will be provided on our IT system.
• Reliability and commitment.
• Extremely organised with great attention to detail is an essential part of this position.
• Our customers are provided with a high quality telephone service at first point of contact, dealing effectively with requests, answering queries, taking responsibility for processing each issue through to a satisfactory conclusion.
• Deal with customer queries promptly and efficiently, and in accordance with company procedures.
• Manage all requests and queries, providing solutions and advice to fulfill customer requirements.
• Establish positive relationships with all internal and external colleagues and customers to ensure delivery of Customer Service excellence.
• Identify and escalate priority issues and provide follow up support where necessary.
• Process all incoming contact from customers and manage all requests using our in-house system.
• Process repair requests, service issues and any appropriate after sales follow up action and liase with customers and stores accordingly.
• Input and maintain accurate, up to date and appropriate computer data and records.
• Perform all duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times.
• Maintain an up-to-date level of product and procedure knowledge by being attentive to and acting upon information advised.
• Adhere to data protection laws.
• Working closely with your team in supporting each other in all aspects of the job.
• Previous Customer Service experience is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided.
• Listening skills.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities and strong communication skills.
• Empathetic with the ability to communicate in a caring and friendly manner.
• Attention to detail.
• Flexibility & ability to use one’s initiative.
• Comfortable working with computers.
• Strong team spirit with passion and drive to help users and deliver the best in customer service.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
What you’ll get in return
• Full training will be given to you to make sure that you are an expert in your job. We want you to be able to deal with challenging situations and overcome objections with confidence and the training is geared to do exactly that.
• An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company with career progression and personal development.
• Great team environment.
• Full time shifts.
The role of the Route Planner is an integral part of our business. The route planner is responsible for the planning and scheduling of company resources (Transporters and Drivers) and ensures that customer service, efficiency and other operational/business targets are consistently achieved.
This person’s role is to analyze the dockets and put them into order based on a coordinated travel route taking into account assemblies travel distance and the overall volume of products and the number of drops. The ideal candidate would be fluent in English and be logical thinking, organized and a forward thinker. Experience working with other logistical systems or practical experience is an advantage but not necessary.
Are you an ecommerce and digital marketing superstar who is obsessed with sales and conversions? Have you created successful marketing campaigns that delivered lead generation and sales conversion? Are you a professional or fluent English speaker? If the answer is yes, then we have a position for you!
You need to be driven, where their ambition will convert into the continuous growth of our online store from a sales and customer experience/journey.
You should be very familiar with modern day SEO techniques, digital marketing across a range of platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Google and dynamic re-targeting.
You should also be familiar with website development from a UI and UX perspective and a certain level of back-end knowledge.
The understanding of global marketplaces is also an advantage. Experience in drop shipments would also be an advantage.
You will be managing a team of 12 virtual assistants who oversee digital marketing and web development that contribute to the website traffic, design and structure.
The role of the candidate is to create imaginative designs to be used across both digital and print platforms. At any given time, the candidate is required to manage multiple and varied projects, ensuring on-time and quick delivery where applicable.